Retail Foodservice Innovation Summit Goes Live
The world of retail foodservice has been extremely disrupted by COVID-19 and its powerful impact on every aspect of the consumers’ meal journey and how retailers operate stores. Register today to join Progressive Grocer's Retail Foodservice Innovation (RFI) Summit from Sept. 30 to Oct. 2.
Discover solutions to growing meal revenue in light of this upside-down environment. Summit participants will be part of a first-of-its-kind innovative experience to get ahead of what's next, including a virtual exhibit, 1:1 meetings (Progressive Grocer will donate to the Grocery Workers Relief Fund for every meeting that takes place), networking and an impressive lineup of speakers.
Some agenda highlights include:
- FMI Power of Foodservice 2020 with Rick Stein, VP of fresh food, FMI
- FAH vs. FAFH: What's Next for the Way America Eats with Jose Gomes, president, North America, dunnhumby
- Insights From the Burger Business with Paul Wahlburg, co-founder and chef, Wahlburgers
- Constant Pivoting: How a Prepared Foods Retailer Re-Invented Its Approach to Cope With COVID-19 with Rachel Shemirani, senior vice president, Barons Market
- How AI Will Improve Perimeter Profits and Reduce Food Waste with Matt Schwartz, CEO, Afresh and Scott Schuette, vice president of produce, Fresh Thyme Farmers Market
- The Deli Dilemma: Reimagining Retail Foodservice for Post-Pandemic Shoppers with Jonna Parker, principal, Fresh Center of Excellence, IRI
- How Innovation Comes to Life at Alibaba's New Retail Grocery Chain with Xulin Guo, chief of staff and special assistant to the CEO, Alibaba's Freshippo Supermarket
- And many more.
Categories will span technology, food safety, merchandising, delivery options, business model innovation, and customer retention and loyalty. Discover the complete agenda and register today at www.retailfoodserviceinnovation.com.