Butterball Bows Holiday-centric Partnerships
To help consumers celebrate Thanksgiving more economically, Butterball LLC has joined forces with a range of appropriate brands. As well as providing meal-saving advice and tips via its Turkey Talk-Line, the iconic turkey producer has formed partnerships with such household names as Reynolds, Stove Top, Heinz, Pillsbury, Cavit Collection wines, and Masterbuilt to offer home cooks special savings, meal ideas and convenient solutions for the holiday.
“We want to help make this year’s Thanksgiving better than ever, so we’ve identified brand partners consumers are already purchasing to make the most celebrated meal of the year easy and delicious,” explained Kari Lindell, director of retail marketing at Garner, N.C.-based Butterball. “The brands are perfect for holiday cooks who want to enhance holiday experiences by bringing delicious flavor and value to their Thanksgiving meal.”
The deals are as follows:
- Stove Top Stuffing Mix, Heinz HomeStyle Gravy and Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls: Buy any combination of four of these three participating items to save $3 off a Butterball Whole Turkey.
- Pillsbury: In addition to the savings above, shopper can take advantage of an on-pack coupon for $1 off a Butterball Fresh Turkey with a purchase of any Pillsbury Crescent Rolls.
- Reynolds: Buy a Butterball turkey and mail in the proof of purchase for $5 worth of coupons good on any future Butterball purchase. Butterball Turkey Talk-Line experts advise placing a piece of Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil loosely over the breast to prevent overcooking.
- Cavit Collection: Instant coupons on wine bottle neck hangers offer $1 off any Butterball Whole Turkey, Butterball Bone in Turkey Breast or Butterball Boneless Turkey Roast.
- Masterbuilt: Receive a $5 mail-in rebate with the purchase of a Butterball Whole Turkey and a Butterball Indoor Electric Turkey Fryer.
For any of these special offers, consumers can check their local newspapers and Butterball.com.