The Top Women in Grocery gala returns to Orlando on Nov. 9.
Also on tap to share their industry passion and insights during the three-day event:
- Claire Wyatt, VP Business Strategy & Marketing Science, at Albertsons Media Collective, who will speak with Leah Logan, VP and General Manager, Retail Media at Inmar Intelligence.
- Pam Dillon, Co-founder and CEO, and Andrew Sussman, Co-founder and CTO at Preferabli.
- Jenn Hahn, Founder and CEO of J Recruiting Services, talking with Rachel Caruso, Corporate Labor Relations at Wakefern Food Corp.
- Mindy Sherwood, President, Global Walmart and Chief Sales Officer at Procter & Gamble.
- Amanda Trent, Talent Development Strategy & Deployment Leader at The Kroger Co., talking with Emily Henao, Director of Customer Loyalty at Meijer.
- Three top women in private label: Kasey Sheffer, VP, Own Brands at Giant Eagle; Alison Gregas, Director of Private Brands at Weis Markets; and Catherine Misour, Innovation Manager at Giant Eagle.
- Rebecca Torpie, Director of Marketing at BriarPatch Food Co-op, joined by Kathy Scott, Store Director at Balls Food Stores, and Jennifer Enoch, Director of Talant Acquisition at Lowes Foods.
- Bernhard Schweitzer, CEO, and Bernhard Heiden, Creative Director, at Interstore Schweitzer.
- Johanna McLeod, Store Manager at Lidl, taking the stage with Evelyn Dewane, District VP at Reasor's.
- Stephanie Jordan, Division Asset Protection & Safety Manager at Kroger Co., presenting with Christin Berry Asset Protection Manager at The Giant Co.
- LaTonya King, Senior Director, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Organizational Development and Talent Acquisition at Food Lion, will explore DEI in action with Jordan Aldrich, Director, Team Member Engagement at Meijer.
- A trio of Gen Z college student leaders at Western Michigan University’s acclaimed food marketing program, along with WMU’s Russell Zwanka, head of that program, author and professor.
In addition to engaging educational sessions, this year’s Grocery Impact event honors more than 500 grocery industry leaders. The GenNext award winners will be recognized for their accomplishments on Tuesday, Nov. 7, and the Top Women In Grocery honorees across Rising Stars, Store Manager and Senior-Level Executives categories will be celebrated at a gala on Nov. 9.
Complete event details are available on the Grocery Impact event page.