Buehler’s Fresh Foods Upgrades Online Shopping
Buehler’s Fresh Foods has updated its online shopping experience, powered by Freshop, to address customers’ suggestions. Same-day curbside pickup is now available at four locations: Wooster Milltown, Medina River Styx, Canton and Wadsworth. Delivery is also available within a 15-mile radius from the Medina, Canton and Wadsworth stores.
“Buehler’s has always been known for top-notch customer service and the finest-quality, best-tasting foods,” said Dan Shanahan, president and COO of Buehler’s. “Customers appreciate the ease of having an entire virtual grocery at their fingertips, and trust our personal shoppers to hand-select their order. We are excited to push our online shopping services to the next level.”
New features of Buehler’s Online Shopping include:
- The ability to add items directly into the shopping cart by clicking it on the online ad
- The ability to view all available varieties of sale items
- The ability to shop online or via the new Buehler’s app (iOS or Android)
- A reduction in service fee to $1.95 per order from $4.95
- The ability to pay online or at curbside pickup at most stores
Other benefits include trained personal shoppers and a waived service for first-time shoppers. Customers can also save favorites to make it easy to add them to future orders, or save the entire shopping list for repeat orders, as well as select the day and time for the order pickup.
Wooster, Ohio-based Buehler’s, an employee-owned company, owns and operates 13 Buehler’s Fresh Foods supermarkets in Wooster, Orrville, Wadsworth, Medina, Ashland, New Philadelphia, Dover, Jackson Township (Canton), Coshocton, Portage Lakes (Green) and Massillon, Ohio.