Sprouts Farmers Market to Open 11 New Locations in Q2 2016
As it continues its robust expansion efforts, Sprouts Farmers Market has unveiled plans to open 11 new locations in the second quarter of 2016.
Each store is slated to bring 100 jobs to the area in which it's located, the company said, with grand-opening dates to be announced at a later date.
“Sprouts’ commitment to health and value continues to resonate with customers seeking fresh, natural, and organic products at great prices, driving 34 consecutive quarters of positive comparable store sales growth,” said Amin Maredia, CEO of the Phoenix-based retailer.
The locations of the new stores are as follows:
- Allen, TX - 1265 W. Exchange Pkwy.
- Denton, TX - 4930 Teasley Ln.
- Duluth, GA - 2220 Peachtree Industrial Blvd., Suite 200
- Los Angeles, CA - 2245 Yosemite Dr.
- Loveland, CO - 1440 E. Lincoln Ave.
- Oklahoma City, OK - 12200 N. MacArthur Blvd, Suite C
- Overland Park, KS - 9620 Nall Ave.
- Queen Creek, AZ - 21181 S. Ellsworth Loop Rd.
- Roseville, CA - 2030 Douglas Blvd., Suite 9
- San Clemente, CA - 550 Camino de Estrella, Unit C
- Vestavia Hills, AL - 1031 Montgomery Highway, Suite 101
New stores have bolstered Sprouts' financial performance in the prior quarters, with the latest report finding an 18 percent increase in net sales and a 5.8 percent boost in comps for Q3 2015.