Pro’s Ranch Markets plans to open its second store in El Paso, Texas May 2 that has a focus on fresh and prepared foods, and offers fresh-baked tortillas from its tortilla factory.
The store will be an “upscale” specialty market for consumers, according to CEO Mike Provenzano. “We are committed to the quality of our produce, scratch baked goods and hot foods that we offer in all of our stores,” he said. “The smell of fresh baked bread will greet you at the door, and we will be making fresh stone ground tortillas every day.”
The new store will have a Bakery, a Cocina (hot prepared foods) and a homemade Tortilla Factory that will make hot bread and piping hot tortillas throughout the day. The Cocina will provide home-style cooking, and the meat market will prepare carne asada for BBQ’s and also hand cut customer orders.
Other services include:
- Aguas Frescas made daily and fresh fruit bar for grab-and-go refreshments
- Coffee Station
- An expanded Cremeria with homemade sausages
- An expanded bakery with authentic Mexican bread and made-to-order cakes for any occasion
- Produce department with fresh fruit and vegetables delivered daily
- A check-cashing service booth
- Seafood and taco bar
- Fish department which will carry the largest variety of any store in El Paso