Path to Purchase Institute Reveals Women of Excellence
The Path to Purchase Institute, a division of Progressive Grocer parent company EnsembleIQ, has revealed the winners of its 2018 Women of Excellence Awards, the third year of the program. It hosted the program in partnership with the Network of Executive Women (NEW).
The winners by category are as follows:
Category – Collaboration
- Jessica Ellickson, Shopper Marketing Manager, The Coca-Cola Co.
- Angela Moore, Director, Shopper Marketing—National Events, Albertsons Cos.
- Debbie Zefting, Director, Shopper Strategy and Engagement, Barilla
Category – Innovation
- Cathy Allin, President and CEO, Decision Insight
- Julie Fisher, Director, Shopper Marketing, E&J Gallo Winery
- Bree Glaeser, Innovation Strategist, The Mars Agency
Category – Leadership
- Liz Mayer, Director, Shopper Marketing, J.M. Smucker Co.
- Julie Quick, SVP, Head of Insights and Strategy, Shoptology
- Julie Lynn York, Group Manager, Partnership and Portfolio Marketing, Brown-Forman Beverages
Category – Rising Star
- Lindsey Cox, Promotions Marketing Manager, Organic Valley
- Erika Kothman, Senior Account Executive, HMT Associates
- Cleyana Mayweather, Associate Brand Manager, Digital Commerce, Mars Wrigley Confectionery
The winners were revealed on Oct. 3 in Minneapolis during the Women of Excellence Awards ceremony held during the Path to Purchase Expo (P2PX).
“These talented women are helping drive amazing growth in our industry, and we’re pleased to call attention to their invaluable contributions,” said Terese Herbig, president of the Path to Purchase Institute, a sister brand of Progressive Grocer. “We will continue to work with industry leaders to promote diversity and inclusion across the retail industry.”
The Women of Excellence Awards ceremony is the premier networking event at P2PX, which attracts thousands of brand manufacturers, retailers, agency professionals and solution providers charged with executing effective marketing that drives shopper engagement and influences decision-making along the path to purchase.
The Path to Purchase Institute is a global association serving the needs of retailers, brands and the entire ecosystem of solution providers along the path to purchase.
Chicago-based EnsembleIQ is a business intelligence resource structured to serve the business-to-business needs of retailers, consumer goods manufacturers, technology providers, hospitality and health care professionals, marketing agencies and retail service providers.