NRF Foundation Names New Board Members
The NRF Foundation has appointed five executives to its board of directors, each of whom will serve two-year terms. The election took place during NRF’s 103rd Annual Convention and Expo in New York City.
“Demonstrating how retail opens doors to amazing careers has never been more important, and each of our new Board members will be instrumental in helping us tell this industry’s story,” said NRF Foundation Executive Director Ellen Davis.”
New board members include:
- Denise Kramp, senior client partner, North American retail, Korn/Ferry International
- Jerry O’Brien, director, Kohl’s Center for Retailing Excellence, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Stephanie Sperber, president, Universal Partnerships and Licensing
- Martha Van Gelder, director, Terry J. Lundgren Center for Retailing, The University of Arizona
- Alexandra Wilkis Wilson, co-founder and head of strategic alliances, Gilt Groupe
The NRF Foundation is the nonprofit arm of the National Retail Federation (NRF) and is funded in part by donations from retail industry supporters.