New Website Launched for Multicultural Retail 360
Stagnito Business Information has unveiled its new Multicultural Retail 360 website – the only online site covering multicultural retail and CPG market developments, multicultural lifestyle and entertainment news that impacts retailers, and the latest in new consumer research on multicultural consumers.
The new site, www.multiculturalretail360.com, provides retailers and consumer product goods companies with the most up-to-date and important news and analysis about America’s fastest-growing consumer demographic groups. Dubbed “Super Consumers” by a recent Nielsen study, multicultural consumers drive at least 30 percent of sales, 40 percent of growth and 50 percent of profits across all product categories, according to the research firm. MulticulturalRetail360.com helps retailers, marketers and advertisers better understand this young, vibrant and fickle consumer group.
The new site is user-friendly and easy to navigate. It groups content into five main categories:
- Retail Market Developments, including new store development, promotions and merchandising strategies
- CPG Market Developments, including new products, brand activations and advertising strategies
- Multicultural Research, including latest research from Nielsen, Mintel, NPD Group, and other respected sources
- Multicultural Entertainment, Lifestyle and Culture, including developments in music, movies, television, sports, dining, travel, etc., such as sponsorships with retailers and other trends that impact how multicultural shop and buy
- Special Features, including original stories, guest columns, Multicultural Retail 360 Summit news and interviews with conference speakers, and video interviews with leading market experts and celebrities.
The site also is the home for the retail industry’s only Hispanic and multicultural educational conference, the Multicultural Retail 360 Summit, formerly known as Hispanic Retail 360 Summit. Like Hispanic Retail 360, Multicultural Retail 360 is unique. No existing media brand or conference addresses the issues that retailers face identifying and segmenting multicultural consumers shopping their stores, and then executing strategies so they have the appropriate product mix and marketing messages for these customers at every store.
Multicultural Retail 360 will continue to help retailers maximize their business with the growing Hispanic market in the U.S., while also providing insight and examples of best practices for merchandising and marketing to other important demographic and cultural segments of the U.S. population, including African-Americans, Asian-Americans, bi-culturals, and other emerging ethnic and cultural consumer groups.
This year’s Multicultural Retail 360 Summit includes a stellar list of retailer and marketing experts, including:
- Michael Byron, Senior Director, Supplier Diversity, and Javier Delgado-Granados, Director of Marketing, Walmart
- Marissa Fernandez, Director, Fan Strategy & Marketing, National Football League
- Rona Fourté, Director, Supplier Diversity, Walgreens
- Guy Garcia, President, EthnicFacts, and Eddie Yoon, Principal, The Cambridge Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nielsen
- Reuben Shaffer, Vice President & Chief Diversity Officer, The Kroger Co.
- Ivette Zavarce, Multicultural Market Coordinator, Brookshire’s Grocery
- Tara Frank, Vice President, Multicultural Strategy, Hallmark Cards
- Gabriel Torres, VP Multicultural, T-Mobile
- Paul Mendoza, Marketing Manager, Taco Bell