Manthan to Introduce Retail Pricing Optimization at NRF
Manthan Systems, a global provider of retail analytics and business intelligence solutions, will launch its ARC Pricing Optimization application next week at the NRF show in New York.
Manthan works with its customers to help them engage all retail business processes across the entire analytical lifecycle reaping the benefits and maximizing the potential of their data through advanced retail analytics, and the new solution is in alignment with its core values of: Analyze. Decide. Do.
“The price optimization solutions offered in the market today are not meant for industries like retail that have specific pricing requirements with high functionality,” said Raj Nellutla, SVP merchandise analytics for Manthan. “On the other hand, we have developed this very unique application that is custom designed for retail pricing scenarios with features like auto recommendation, discovery, forecasting, simulation, and visualization that provide the business user a guided experience in a user friendly environment.”
Manthan’s ARC Pricing Optimization offers capabilities designed specifically for the retail environment, and is part of the company’s latest release of its ARC Merchandise Analytic application -- MA6.4. Among these capabilities are:
- Auto recommendation: Identify products at group or individual store level that are candidates for price changes based on performance objectives and pricing strategies.
- Optimization capabilities: Forecast and simulate scenarios based on changes to inputs like pricing strategies applied or targeted performance on metrics.
- Execution capabilities: Implement price recommendations through an automated or governed process to reflect the changes with minimal human intervention.
- Guided analytics: Use workflow-driven analytics to execute specific business processes, from discovery and auto-recommendation, to decision-making and execution in real-time.
- Rich Visualization: See the impact of price changes and spot exceptions that need specific action, without having to browse rows of data.
- Predictive Analytics: Close the loop between “analyze” and “act” with predictive and simulation innovations including write-back capabilities to source systems.
ARC Pricing Optimization delivers the power of its sophisticated technologies and underlying complex algorithms directly to end users through an intuitive user interface. Manthan will preview ARC Pricing Optimization at the upcoming NRF 103rd Annual Convention and Expo in New York, N.Y., Jan. 12-15, 2014, where the company will be showcasing its full suite of ARC solutions at Booth #2775.