Hispanic Retail 360 Summit Features Leading Retailers
Representatives from top retail organizations including ALDI, The Home Depot, Vallarta Supermarkets, BP/ampm and more, are headlining this year’s Hispanic Retail 360 Summit, being held Aug. 14-16, 2013, at Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa in Las Vegas.
These retailing experts will be on-hand to share their best practices for growing their business with Latino consumers. They’ll review data and trends in their market area as well as discuss marketing strategies, production selection and sourcing, and employee recruitment and training. Attendees will take home a better understanding of the challenges and opportunities of Latino markets as well as tactics to build sales in these communities.
Some of the influential retailing leaders presenting at this year's conference are:
- Marcos Lopez, Director of Operations, ALDI Inc.
- Ana Galindo, Senior Manager of Research, The Home Depot
- Tony Hernandez, Marketing Director, Vallarta Supermarkets
- Raul Lopez, Marketing Director, Superior Stores
- Frank Capps, EVP of Operations and Chief Sales Officer, Save Mart Supermarkets
- Randy Slentz, Executive Director of Team Sales, Save Mart Supermarkets
- Gary Schechner, Advertising Manager and Social Media Scientist, BP/ampm
- Nancy Lopez-Pedroza, Marketing Manager, Unified Grocers
Don't miss the opportunity to hear from speakers representing the best of general merchandise retailers, national and regional grocery chains, convenience stores and foodservice organizations. Visit www.hispanicretail360.com to register and save $200 off on-site registration fees. Be sure to book your hotel room as soon as possible as the hotel block expires July 24.