Progressive Grocer is now accepting submissions for its 20th annual Editors’ Picks awards.
Editors' Picks is one of the highest accolades a brand can receive for successful product innovation, differentiation and category performance. Since 2004, the Editors’ Picks awards program has recognized the evolution of cutting-edge product innovation, giving retail buyers a comprehensive guide to the latest and greatest products that meet consumers’ ever-increasing demand for functional, interesting and on-trend products.
Entries will be judged on the following criteria:
- What are the two to three most compelling attributes of your product?
- What made your product stand out from others in the category?
- How was the product supported to promote consumer awareness and drive retail sell-through?
- What impact did your product have on overall category performance?
- Looking ahead, how do you plan to build on the performance of this product?
- Does your packaging stand out as innovative or sustainable?
Progressive Grocer will showcase the winners in its September issue.
For guidelines and the entry form, click here.
Application deadline: April 26