Coca-Cola Beverages Pair With Chef’d Meal Kits
Coca-Cola has entered the meal kit arena through combined food-and-beverage meal-pairing kits powered by Chef’d.
The two companies have developed co-branded meal kits offering meals and such beverages as Dasani Sparkling Blood Orange, original Coca-Cola original taste, Coca-Cola Life and Gold Peak sweet tea. The Refreshing Meal Inspirations line features specific beverages to enhance the flavors of the meals:
The line's selections are as follows:
- Shrimp Yakisoba and Dasani Sparkling Blood Orange
- Beef Short Rib Tacos and Coca-Cola
- Roasted Half Chicken with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Swiss Chard and Dasani Sparkling Meyer Lemon
- Bacon Cheese Burger with Gruyere Cheese and Maple Onion Confit and Coca-Cola Life
- Grilled BBQ Baby Back Ribs, Potato Salad and Corn and Gold Peak sweet tea
- Chicken and Mushroom Marsala with Goat Cheese and Pasta and Gold Peak unsweet tea
All six ready-to-cook meal kits are currently available for order on Chefd.com.
CPG brands’ growing involvement in the meal kit space was recently illustrated by the Campbell Co.’s move to become the largest strategic investor in Chef’d.