Winn-Dixie Pushes Spring Solutions
With the arrival of Easter this weekend, Winn-Dixie is keen to let customers know they can pick up everything they need for the holiday – and the season – at the Jacksonville, Fla.-based grocer.
“We want to make it easy for shoppers to find everything they need this Easter in one place and at a great value,” said Winn-Dixie group VP-marketing Mary Kellmanson. “From the floral to the food to the gifts and candy -- we’ve got it all. Winn-Dixie has florist-grade plants and seasonal flowers and all the traditional food staples for Easter dinner. Add in the savings with our Customer Reward Card and the time saved by shopping with us, and it means more money in your wallet and more time spent with your family.”
This week’s spring savings at Winn-Dixie include:
- Florist-grade 6-inch potted Easter lilies with five or more blooms for $6.99
- Bundle deals such as an Easter 4-inch bakery cake with lilies for $9.99, 12 cupcakes with balloon and plush toy for $14.99 or a fresh 8-inch carrot cake with tulips for $19.99
- Spring flowering plants and mixed bouquets, and a range of different balloon styles
- Customizable gifts such as gift cards, cakes, wine/champagne, greeting cards
- Savings of 10 percent on the purchase of any six bottles of wine
- Savings of 10 percent when purchasing eight or more florist-grade 6-inch potted Easter lilies with five or more blooms
- Special offers on select gift cards from the Gift Card Center
The grocer also reminded shoppers it had expanded its fuelperks! Bonus Rewards program to include more than 100 wines and no limits on the number of qualifying Bonus Rewards items, thereby enabling shoppers to quickly accumulate points on fuel at participating gas stations.
Winn-Dixie operates 484 retail grocery locations, including 379 in-store pharmacies, in Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, Georgia and Mississippi.