Whole Foods Shipping Gift Boxes Free to Military Addresses Overseas
Natural and organic foods retailer Whole Foods Market has begun free overseas shipping of its holiday gift boxes to APO, FPO, and DPO addresses.
Available only at www.wholefoodsmarket.com/giftbox, Whole Foods offers five different gift boxes that range from $40 to $60 each. The hand-picked assortments all adhere to the company's quality standards, meaning they are free of artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, sweeteners, and hydrogenated fats.
"We are thankful for the sacrifices made by families serving our country, so we are happy to offer this small token of our appreciation to them," said Jim Speirs, global VP of purchasing for Whole Foods. "Families can send their loved-ones a taste of home with any of our gift boxes varying in theme from snacking to relaxation."
The five gift box themes include:
- The Gift of Grub ($60). Summer sausage, pretzel crisps, aged cheddar cheese straws, peppermint stick chocolate, classic shortbread, and gourmet pecans.
- You're Zenzational ($60). Lavender lotion and shower gel, mineral bath salts, a sleep mask, a bath pillow, and a candle and tea.
- Get Warm, Get Fuzzy ($50). Specialty coffee, tea, and hot chocolate paired with caramel sweetener, fruit-and-nut mix, mocha wafers, biscotti bites, and dark chocolate espresso beans.
- You Rock Box o' Choc ($50). Chocolates, dipped sandwich cookies, and brownie bites, peanut butter chocolate wafers, chocolate cherry trail mix, and hot chocolate.
- Ciao Down ($40). Italian herb pasta sauce, basil pesto, extra virgin olive oil crostini, dry roasted almonds, and truffled espresso clusters.