Sam's Club Launches Seasonal Website
Sam’s Club has rolled out the Holidays Made Simple website at samsclub.com/holidays, to provide gift ideas, party planning tips and daily specials during the season of giving.
The site’s features include:
- Special Buy of the Day: Each day throughout the holiday season, Sam’s Club will feature one gift. Members will be the first to know about the Special Buy of the Day by signing up for daily holiday mobile alerts at the site. They can also enroll to get daily e-mails featuring the deals.
- Interactive Gift Finder: An interactive gift finder helps with present selection.
- Santa’s Nice List: Members can take the friend quiz and add Facebook friends to the this list to receive suggested gift ideas for them from Sam’s Club.
- Holiday Food and Entertaining: Food Network star and cookbook author Sandra Lee offers exclusive holiday tips and ideas.
- Share Your Traditions: This section enables members to share their families’ favorite holiday traditions by uploading personal stories or videos.
- Holiday Events Calendar: This guide to the retailer’s many in-club special events, including the eighth annual Holiday Taste of Sam's Club taking place Nov. 19 through Nov. 21, and the Day After Thanksgiving Shopping Event on Nov. 26, enable members to remain up to speed on where and when the savings and other fun activities are.
As well as visiting the site, consumers can download the Sam’s Club mobile application, which is available available for iPhone, Android-powered or BlackBerry smart phones, to access holiday ideas, product information and other features. The retailer also enables Twitter and Facebook users to get the latest news and hot items of the day by following or becoming a fan of Sam’s Club.
Sam’s Club, a division of Bentonville, Ark.-based Wal-Mart Stores Inc., serves more than 47 million U.S. members with locations nationwide, as well in Brazil, China and Mexico.