PR News to hold Facebook Conference May 24 in NYC
PR News’ will hold its Facebook Conference May 24th in New York for public relations and marketing professionals looking to maximize the many communications and brand-building opportunities available on the world’s largest social network.
The conference will gather communication thought leaders and experts in social media to share ideas, tactics, and lessons learned in using Facebook to advance PR and marketing efforts. Presenting companies including Time Inc., Goodwill Industries International, charity: water, Weber Shandwick, Pizza Hut, Sodexo, Inc., Euro RSCG Worldwide, Gatorade and Facebook will share their insight, success stories and social media innovations. The conference, which is sponsored by BurrellesLuce, will also include networking opportunities, breakfast, a keynote luncheon, and cocktail reception.
Among the topics to be discussed are:
- How to get people to "like" your brand
- Developing a winning content strategy to engage your followers
- Measuring the impact of your Facebook initiatives
- Creating your Facebook dream team
- Mastering Facebook’s latest features and adding a new gear to your PR efforts
- Integrating Facebook into your overall communications plan
For more information, visit www.prnewsonline.com/facebookconference