Progressive Grocer will host two free webcasts next month aimed at helping retailers enhance their operations.
The first, “Maximizing the Experience for High-Frequency Shoppers,” will be held Oct. 14, 2010, at 2p.m. EDT.
Join Chris Foltz of Heinen’s Fine Foods, Jack Mackey of Service Management Group (SMG) and Progressive Grocer Editor-in-Chief Meg Major as they explore the in-store experience for high-frequency grocery customers and what ultimately truly drives customer loyalty. During this free interactive webcast, participants will gain insights about how the 17-store Heinen’s collaborated with SMG to embrace a data-driven approach to grow its business by evaluating associate engagement and customer satisfaction benchmarks to drive top-line revenue and cost savings, with impressive results.
Sponsored by Heinen’s Fine Foods and Service Management Group
The second webcast, scheduled for Oct. 27, 2010, 2 pm EDT, is “Driving Stronger Deli Sales: Leveraging Shopper Insights to Drive Top-line sales in the Deli Department.”
As competition and consumer expectations continue to intensify, supermarkets’ all-important deli departments require proven, practical, effective strategies to stay ahead of the pack in today’s environment. Join Progressive Grocer and a group of leading deli industry executives for a free, interactive webcast that will share insights and strategies about leveraging shopper insights to drive top-line deli department sales.
During the webcast, participants will learn:
• How leading deli directors are tapping consumer data to achieve higher sales and greater loyalty.
• How smaller independent retailers are gaining a better handle on using shopper insights.
• The increasingly important role deli wholesalers are playing in the delivery of consumer insights.
• Profitability pointers for the prepared foods case.
• How sharper strategies are yielding remarkable results.
Sponsored by Tyson Foods