United Supermarkets-owned Market Street will be hosting free We Do “I Do’s” Expos for engaged couples February 26 and 27 at its 10 Market Street locations in north and west Texas.
Expo attendees and store guests will have the opportunity to enjoy samples and demos from Market Street’s floral, cake, and wedding catering services that are designed to help couples easily plan an unforgettable wedding.
“We all know how stressful wedding planning can be, especially for couples who are doing it themselves without the help of a professional event planner,” said Wes Jackson, chief merchandising officer for United Supermarkets. “At Market Street, we always strive to make things more convenient for our guests, and the We Do ‘I Do’s’ wedding expos help us showcase all the helpful services that make us a match made in heaven for guests about to walk down the aisle.”
Additionally, one lucky couple at each We Do “I Do’s” wedding expo will win a $600 wedding package that includes $200 in floral, $200 in bakery, and $200 in catering services.
At the expos, guests can learn about Market Street floral, catering and additional wedding services as well as sample products including:
- Market Street’s chilled salmon, seafood party platters, and appetizers,
- Traditional French crudité platters with raw vegetables and house-made vinaigrette,
- Gourmet cheese and assorted tea sandwich trays,
- Stuffed mushrooms,
- Antipasto skewers,
- Freshly-baked artisan breads and baguettes from the Market Street bakery,
- Raspberry-filled wedding cake with white buttercream icing,
- Chocolate-covered strawberries served with champagne,
- Complimentary wine tastings presented by Market Street sommeliers.
During the wine tastings, Market Street’s accredited beer and wine stewards will be on-hand to answer questions about pairings and describe the featured wines including: LaMarca Prosecco, Mirassou Pinot Noir, Mirassou Chardonnay, Coppola Sofia Mini’s, Coppola Rosso, Coppola Claret, Friexenet Cordon Negro Brut, Friexenet Cordon Negro Extra Dry, Gloria Ferrer Sonoma Brut, Folie a Deux Menage a Trois Red, Folie a Deux Menage a Trois Chardonnay and Folie a Deux Menage a Trois Rose.
Lubbock, Texas-based United Supermarkets operates 50 stores under three distinct formats: United Supermarkets, Market Street, and Amigos United.