Episys to Hold Customer Communications Conference
Episys, a U.K.-based provider of digital customer communication solutions for retailers, will hold its annual Retail Customer Communication Convention at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre in London, Tuesday, October 4, 2011.
The events agenda will include:
- Educational sessions featuring case studies about how retailers, such as Warehouse Express, the UK's largest and fastest growing independent photographic reseller, and World Duty Free, the UK's leading travel retailer, have delivered efficiency improvements and sales uplift using Episys retail solutions
- Demonstrations of the Episys Retail Enterprise Suite and Immediate Impact solutions by an Episys team of technical experts
- Latest innovations in a complementary range of solutions from Episys'
- Episys technology partnerss, including Lexmark, Avery Dennison, Canon, Brother, Epson, Zebra, ZBD, Relex, OKI, Nordic ID, 2DB, Camvine, HoldIT, Taggy, Herbert Retail, and Denso
- Several networking opportunities
For more information and to register online, please visit http://www.episys.com/retailregistration.