Butterball LLC has formed holiday promotional partnerships with the likes of Stove Top, Heinz, Pillsbury, Reynolds, Disney, Cavit Collection, Kikkoman and Masterbuilt to offer Thanksgiving cooks special savings as they gear up for the traditional feast.
“We worked to find partners that are a natural fit with traditional Thanksgiving meal preparation, as well as partners that may encourage new cooking techniques,” noted Kari Lindell, director of retail marketing at Garner, N.C.-based Butterball. “Helping consumers save on their Thanksgiving meal and holiday customs was a goal for Butterball; this year, consumers can be confident they are serving a delicious meal without breaking the bank.”
The deals are as follows:
- Stove Top Stuffing Mix, Heinz HomeStyle Gravy and Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls: Shoppers who buy a Butterball product and any four combinations of these three participating items can save $4 off their grocery bills.
- Reynolds: Shoppers who buy a Butterball turkey and mail in the proof-of-purchase will get $5 worth of coupons good on any Butterball purchase.
- Disney: Shoppers who buy a Butterball turkey and the Disney movie “A Christmas Carol” or “Santa Paws” will receive $10 with proof-of-purchase via mail-in rebate.
- Cavit Collection: Consumers should be on the lookout for instant coupons offering $1 off any Butterball Whole Turkey or Butterball Turkey Breast.
- Kikkoman: Those home chefs adventurous enough to consider brining their turkeys with Kikkoman soy sauce can get a $1 instant coupon with the purchase of two bottles of the product.
- Masterbuilt: Deep-frying devotees will receive a $5 rebate with the purchase of a Butterball Turkey and a Butterball Indoor Electric Turkey Fryer.
The special offers can be found in local newspapers and on Butterball.com.